Join our team and help shape the future of bicycle manufacturing in the Netherlands.
Mokumono has a clear mission: bring bicycle frame manufacturing back to the Netherlands. In order to achieve this goal we have invented a radical new production process. After almost 2 years of research, this fall the first Mokumono bicycles frames will be produced!
While we work with a widespread network of industry partners, the design and concept development is done in house at Mokumono. Your roles as an intern would be to support our design efforts and help overcome production challenges.
What we’re looking for:
• Training and/or experience with a 3D modelling programme
• Great computer skills
• Attentive to detail
• Design experience preferred but not required
What we offer:
• Insider experience in a young, rapidly-growing international company, in Amsterdam-Noord
• A spot in our super ambitious team
• Help create the future of bicycle frame manufacturing
Up for a challenge?
We’d love to receive your application, portfolio and CV either in Dutch or in English.
Contact person: Tom Schiller